domingo, 6 de enero de 2013

Elegy for Individuality (directo en Rock s'Olivera 2011)

Blackwater rockeando sant Josep en 2011.



Elegy for individuality

We can talk about the things we did wrong,
But I can say now I got the reasons to be strong.
If I could show everything that I can lose.
All I've chosen would be a little curse.
There isn't a second chance under the shadow of sorrow.
I stay deep inside my hole, and you know, is really unknown.
Now I feel well and I don't wanna come the rage.
I don't need to gamble with my heart for a new taste.

All I know is that, I'm a subject with my own representations.
We can imagine the world like a new innovation.
Sometime ago I thought the rules were established.
I believed that by my mediocrity, I was marked.
But now I know the humankind is an abstract concept,
Fight and learn for built your own way and moment.
We can be like a wild horse out of the competition of the race.
We can be a wolf like an untamed spirit, yeah.

This is an elegy for individuality
You and me is an exercise of empathy.
This is an elegy for individuality.
I can't recognize any authority.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario